DIFFICULTY GOING TO SLEEP, PERSISTENT TENSION – CLEAR THE NOISE, RELEASE THE DAY.
Thoughts going round in circles at night: A huge, never-ending workload and the need to be constantly organising your family’s daily life are leaving you no room for relaxation and keeping you awake at night. The consequences are inevitable: you feel irritable, overburdened and off balance. And the next day already begins even as you still lie awake in bed.
Sleep is a vital period of rest. Getting no sleep means your body and soul cannot regenerate. However, mental distress and stressful situations may result in permanent problems going to sleep and maintaining sleep. If you fail to get a good night’s rest for prolonged periods of time, exhaustion, difficulty concentrating and a lack of inner balance are inevitable.
Homeopathic and herbal medicinal products help control difficulty going to sleep and nervousness the gentle way. They are devoid of the risk of dependence or personality changes. PASCONAL® contains a combination of homeopathic remedies to produce calming and other effects. PASCOFLAIR® can help calm running thoughts that stop you from relaxing enough to sleep.
- Take a walk in the evening.
- Eat a light and early evening meal.
- Let plenty of fresh air into your bedroom before going to bed.
- Ban objects reminding you of work and stress from your bedroom.
- Remove all electrical devices (cell phone, TV set, digital alarm clock…) from your bedroom.
- If you need to get up at night, avoid too much light.
- Develop a going-to-sleep ritual which helps you wind down and get ready for sleep.
- Learn and use relaxation techniques.
- Do not try to force yourself to go to sleep. If you cannot go to sleep, read a book or note down the thoughts you cannot get out of your mind.